Welcome to West Mountain’s Fall Festival 2019 Page!
West Mountain will present its Fourth annual Fall Festival in October 2019!
For a vendor application, click here!
Festival 2019 Dates & Times:
Fri. October 11th (6-10pm), Sat. October 12th (12-10pm), Sun. October 13th (12-5pm)
Fri. October 18th (6-10pm), Sat. October 19th (12-10pm), Sun. October 20th (12-5pm)
The Fall Festival is wonderful for groups! Please contact Katie@westmtn.net to book your group today!
- Aerial Adventure Park (offered during the day only)$
- Mountain Bike Park (offered during the day only)$
- Scenic haywagon rides (daytime)$
- Haunted Haywagon rides (night)$
- Indoor and outdoor food and craft vending areas$ (See vending application below)
- Lodge Bar with delicious Fall-themed drink specials and our Lodge café with grill and fall favorites
- Wrecking Ball$
- Pumpkins/Gourds for sale$
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides$
- Scenic Chairlift Rides$
- Pumpkin Painting$
- Face Painting$
- Live Music (Schedule Coming Soon!)
- Coloring Contest
- Bounce House
Fall Festival Menu (offered in our Main Lodge)
Turkey Croissant with Brie Cheese and Cranberry Compote
Pulled BBQ Pork, Coleslaw, Crispy Onions, Brioche Bun
Sausage & Peppers on a Hoagie bun
NY Pastrami & Swiss on Rye with spicy mustard
Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Chicken Tenders
Butternut Squash & Apple Bisque
Potato and Sausage Leek Soup
Chili Bread Bowls
Sweet Potato Fries with Raspberry preserve dipping sauce
Corn Fritters, Sugar Dusted, Maple Glaze
Pumpkin Cheese Cake (Pumpkin)
Warm & Cold Cider, coffee, hot chocolate , Tea , soda, bottled water,
Beer, wine and fall-drink specials
Calling all Vendors!
We are looking for local crafters, artists, specialty food trucks, specialty food vendors and merchants to help make this annual family event in 2019 unforgettable. We will have plenty activities for children of all ages including aerial adventure courses, a petting zoo, pony rides, scenic chairlift tours, pumpkin painting, bounce house, face painting, scenic hayrides during the day and of course our Haunted Hayrides at night.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in vending in 2019!