Extreme Adventure Day Package
Want to Experience a Day of Extreme Mountain Adventure?
Our Extreme Adventure Day Package includes admission to West’s brand new, one-of-a-kind Aerial Tree Top Adventure Park that uses the latest in Treetop Technology, plus all-day admission to the Mountain Bike Park with over 20 downhill and cross-country mountain biking trails!
PLEASE NOTE: All Extreme Adventure Day Package customers need to read the aerial adventure and mountain biking guidelines before purchasing. The Aerial Adventure Park is open daily from 8:30am-6pm. Our launches occur every half hour from 9am-3:30pm. We suggest arriving 1/2 hour before your scheduled launch time to sign all necessary paperwork. Please reserve your preferred Tree Top launch time by calling 518-636-3699 ext. 316.
Adult (13+) $75 includes all-day access to the bike park, unlimited courses in the Aerial Tree Top Adventure Park, and a chairlift ride to and from the park and base area games (corn hole, badminton, can jam and a slack line) to play with friends before/after your adventure.
Youth (7-12) $50 includes all-day access to the bike park, unlimited courses in the Aerial Tree Top Adventure Park, and a chairlift ride to and from the park and base area games (corn hole, badminton, can jam and a slack line) to play with friends before/after your adventure.
GUIDELINES FOR AERIAL ADVENTURE TOURS:
- Climbers need to be age 7 and over (younger kids or friends and family not climbing can take a scenic chairlift ride and hike at the top of the mountain, or relax in our Main Lodge.)
- Climbers should be at least 55 inches tall (approx. 4 1/2 feet) in order to reach the clip/unclip points throughout the park. If they are shorter than the recommended height, they will need to be assisted by an adult, friend or family members throughout the course.
- Maximum weight limit for the park is 265 pounds. Guests over 265 pounds may have trouble physically fitting in the harness. A negative guest experience can be avoided by adhering to the set weight limit.
- Climbing with a serious injury, health concern or while pregnant is very strongly advised against.
GUIDELINES FOR MOUNTAIN BIKING:
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be able to sit alone to ride the chairlift
- Children under 18 MUST HAVE a signed waiver by an adult before riding the park
- All riders must sign a waiver
- Uphill traffic is only allowed on designated uphill trail with access band
- Track and trails only open during scheduled business hours below