Aerial Tree Top Adventure Park
Want to experience a Tree Top Aerial Adventure Park like no other?
Come to West Mountain where you will enjoy a beautiful chairlift ride to the top of the mountain where its brand new, state-of-the-art 5-acre Adventure Park is located under a canopy of trees that keep you cool while climbing. The Aerial Adventure Park consists of six trails with three hubs intended for climbers 7 years old and older ranging in ability from beginner to advanced! Course features include: A flying trapeze, a spider web, climbing wall, rolling vine, log wave, floating raft, zip lines and more! You won’t experience anything else like it!
West Mountain is now offering a Buy One, Get One (of equal or lesser value) at 50% off admission this Summer and Fall to our Brand New, State-of-the-Art Aerial Tree Top Adventure Park. Select the “2-Pack Adults” package (includes 2 Adult Tickets) or the “2-Pack Adult/Youth” package (includes 1 Adult Ticket and 1 Youth Ticket) or Youth/Youth package to take advantage of this promotion. Our launch times begin at 9 am and occur every half hour until 3pm. We encourage guests to arrive 1/2 hour ahead of scheduled launch times.
When booking online, please remember to select the day you are visiting and the time slot you wish to book. We suggest visitors arrive 1/2 hour before their scheduled launch time to ensure all the paperwork is filled out. Same Day Aerial Tree Top Adventure Tickets are sold at the Mountain. For Same Day purchases, we recommend calling in advance to reserve your time slot at 518-636-3699 ext. 0. Thank you!
Adult (13+) $59 includes all courses and a chairlift ride to and from the park and base area games (corn hole, badminton, can jam and a slack line) to play with friends before/after your adventure.
Youth (7-12) $45 includes a chairlift ride to and from the park with unlimited courses and base area games (corn hole, badminton, can jam and a slack line) to play with friends before/after your adventure.
For group bookings of 10 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-636-3699 ext. 316
GUIDELINES FOR AERIAL ADVENTURE TOURS:
- Climbers need to be age 7 and over (younger kids or friends and family not climbing can take a scenic chairlift ride and hike at the top of the mountain, or relax in our Main Lodge.)
- Climbers should be at least 55 inches tall (approx. 4 1/2 feet) in order to reach the clip/unclip points throughout the park. If they are shorter than the recommended height, they will need to be assisted by an adult, friend or family members throughout the course.
- Maximum weight limit for the park is 265 pounds. Guests over 265 pounds may have trouble physically fitting in the harness. A negative guest experience can be avoided by adhering to the set weight limit.
- Climbing with a serious injury, health concern or while pregnant is very strongly advised against.
How to dress for your adventure:
- Long hair is required to be tied back.
- Must wear closed toed shoes that fit properly.
- No jewelry please
- Clothing must fit tight to the body and weather appropriate.
- Due to the location of the Aerial Park, you may come into contact with tree sap. Tree sap can stain clothes so please dress accordingly. West Mountain is not responsible for any damaged clothing.