It’s like sled riding, but not as much work!
The whole gang can fly down the chutes and you don’t even have to walk back up the hill, our 2 cable tows gently pull you up the hill while you sit and relax on your tube. Tubes are provided by West Mountain.
There is no age or skill requirement and you can hook up to 5 tubes together in a chain and go down as a group.* Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear slip proof shoes.
* 5 tubes max per chain in the small lanes and 2 tubes in the long lanes. Dependent on tubing lane conditions and weather, we may limit group tubing chains to 2 tubes.
Tubing Hill Stats:
4 Lower Chutes (short/slower)
- 555’ Long
- 65’ Vertical drop
2 Upper Chutes ( long/fast)
- 850’ Long
- 100’ Vertical drop
Tubing Park In Season Operating Hours: (NOW BOOKING TUBING PARTIES, CLICK BUTTON BELOW)
- Monday – Thursday- CLOSED**
- Friday – 4 pm-9pm
- Saturday – 10am-9pm
- Sunday – 10am-4:30pm
** We will open the Tubing Park for Groups of 50 Guests or more.
To inquire about Group Rates or Corporate Outings call 518-636-3699 x339
Tubing Park HOLIDAY Operating Hours:
- Monday – Friday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday – 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions feel free to call the mountain at 518-636-3699