Welcome to West Mountain’s After School/Weekend Group/Ski Club Programs!
Since 1961, West Mountain has hosted over 30,000 students in its After School/Weekend Group/Ski Club Programs.
With a ski area in our own back yard, learning how to ski/snowboard has simply become part of growing up in the southern Adirondacks.
Participating in the West Mountain Snow Sports Programs a great way to stay active, build friendships and make memories that will last a lifetime. Not only do we believe in the health benefits of a sport you and your child or children will enjoy for the rest of their lives, but we believe our staff’s commitment to your children and students to teach them in a fun, friendly environment.
We have over 50 schools/groups that participate in our After School Group Programs. If you are not part of our After-School program and wish to be an organizer for your school, please contact email@example.com
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BRINGING A GROUP or SKI CLUB to WEST MOUNTAIN FOR OUR 6 WEEK GROUP PROGRAMS?
Check out the offerings and benefits below and call a West Mtn Group Sales representative at 518-636-3699 x339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning YOUR GROUP’S EPIC WINTER!
Who is eligible for the Group Programs?
We offer these highly discounted lesson and lift programs to groups of 20 people or more (age 4+).
You can organize a group of your students, friends, family or co-workers. Here are some examples of Groups (Ski Clubs) that participate in the West Mountain 6 week Group programs today.
- School Groups
- Boy Scout Troops
- Work Groups
- Home School Groups
- Church Groups
- Girl Scout Troops
- Youth Groups
- Local Rec Centers
Volunteer to be a Group Organizer today by calling 518-636-3699 x339 or emailing email@example.com and you will be eligible for Group Organizer benefits.
Never been on a snowboard or skis? Don’t sweat it, we have PSIA and AASI certified instructors that teach all levels of skiing and snowboarding.
Group Program Overview
Choose from our
- After School Group Program (Offered Monday through Friday )
- Weekend Group/Ski Club Programs ( Offered Saturdays and Sundays)
All of the Group Programs run for 6 consecutive weeks (not on holidays) beginning the week of January 7, 2019.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM OPTIONS:
Choose Lift Only option which gets you lift access from 3pm-9pm one day a week for 6 weeks (our Snowsports director will help your group organizer choose the day ) at a highly discounted rate
- Add a Lesson, this lesson is an 1.5 hour group ski or snowboard lesson offered to all ability levels for ages 7-17.
- Add Rentals for $80 from West Mountain Sports located at West Mountain
- Add Helmet rental for $45 from West Mountain Sports located at West Mountain
WEEKEND GROUP/SKI CLUB PROGRAM OPTIONS (Great for groups of all ages and abilities):
Choose from the following Programs:
- Lift Only option which gets you lift access for 4 hours on Saturday or Sunday (your group organizer will choose the day in most cases ) at a highly discounted rate
- Mountain Explorers: (ages 4-6) Available mornings, afternoons or FULL DAY sessions (full day option available only to intermediate to advanced skiers/snowboarders)
- Mountain Adventure: (ages 7-17) Available morning, afternoon or FULL DAY sessions (full day option available only to intermediate to advanced skiers/snowboarders)
- Mountain Masters: (ages 18+) Available morning or afternoon sessions
- Weekend Ski Club (ages 4+ and all abilities) Available morning or afternoon sessions. Lift only and lesson group options apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or call group sales at 518-636-3699 ext. 339 today!
- Add Rentals for the length of the program for only $80 from West Mountain Sports located at West Mountain.
- Add Helmet rental for the length of the program for only $45 from West Mountain Sports located at West Mountain
Our Group programs run for 6 consecutive weeks beginning January 2019, and many schools/groups choose to have the students bused to the Mountain by motor coach buses. Some groups do not offer transportation and parents carpool to and from West Mountain.
Participants are given a Program Pass (this is a plastic pass with important information on)
- Passes are valid for the day and time chosen during the six week session (unless an After-School Program).
- The pass is valid the first day of the program and running for 6 consecutive weeks, on the chosen day and time, excluding Holiday Periods.
- The Program Pass should be attached to the participants coat at ALL TIMES or will not be valid.
- There is a FEE for lost or stolen passes, so please take care of the pass and hold it tight!
- Passes cannot be shared.
- Additional perks apply for After-School Program Passes.
SIGN UP BEFORE December 24, 2018!
Find your school and sign up online HERE.
Start your own group by calling 518-636-3699 x339