New This Season! The West Mountain Mug Club! Enrollment begins at our ESBE 2015/2016 Grand Opening November 12th from 4 pm-9pm! Mug Club memberships must be purchased at our Front Desk.
Sponsored by Davidson Bros. Brewing Co.
Perks, pricing and details for West Mountain Mug Club membership:
- The mugs we use are 20-oz. That gets you a free quarter pint at the regular pint price. *Valid on all beers offered on tap, in a pint.
- Davidson Bros. Brewing Co. will throw an end of the season Mug Club party at their brewery with free appetizers and discounted beers.
- We will throw a Kick the Keg party at the end of the season in the East Slope Bar & Eatery.
- 10 % off your tab on Saturdays (non-holiday) from 5 pm-9pm in the ESBE!
- Show your Mug Club Card at the Davidson Bros. Brewery and receive a 20-oz pour at the regular price and served in a West Mountain Mug Club mug.
- Club Membership and benefits are not transferable.
- Mug Club memberships run from Opening Day-Closing Day. Memberships purchased on or after Opening Day still hold the Closing Day expiration.
- Memberships are $75. Must be 21 years of age or older to join.
- To sign up, you can visit the front desk to fill out a Mug Club Membership form and receive a mug club card.
- You must show your membership card to enjoy club benefits. You may not share your membership card with anyone else.
- West Mountain reserves the right to change rules and benefits.