Program for Alumni Weekend Sponsored by Whiteman Chevrolet & West Mountain Sports
March 24-25, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
Unfortunately, the mountain will be closed Friday due to heavy rain expected. So The Meet & Greet has been cancelled. We will see you Saturday night at the Banquet
Saturday, March 25, 2017 Banquet Dinner in the East Slope Bar & Eatery 6-9 pm with Live Music
(Fun Race and Slush Cup moved to Sunday, March 26th due to rain expected)
$60 per family, $30 per adult and $15 per child (12 and under). Must pay in advance:). Please RSVP Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can leave/make payment at the front desk or by phone or mail by calling 518-300-0987.
- 6 pm — Welcome West Mountain Racing Alumni and Friends
- Introduction of Spencer and Sara Montgomery
- Improvement update
- West Mountain Racing update
- Introduction of WMR Coaching Staff
- West Mountain School overview and Introduction of Board Members
- Equipment needs
- Alumni Fund
- Fundraising events
- 7 pm (East Slope Bar & Eatery) – Buffet Dinner begins in the East Slope Bar & Eatery .
- 7:30 pm — Thank you to our Alumni, Current WMR athletes and families for coming
- WMR Coach’s speeches following each presentation of Coach’s gift.
- Thank you to our sponsors–Whiteman Chevrolet, Rozell Engineering, Milton Cat, HKD and West Mountain School
Buffet Dinner Menu
Seared Chicken & Penne pasta with tomatoes, olives and basil pesto cream
Spaghetti & Meatballs with roasted tomato marinara
Macaroni and cheese with bacon and broccoli
Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Seafood Fra Diavolo
Toss salad with dressings
Assortment of desserts and soft drinks
Cash bar available
Sunday, March 26th FUN RACE & SLUSH CUP
- 7:30 am-8:30am — Race Registration ($50 per racer and includes 8-hour ticket, race fee, BBQ lunch, a cool T-shirt and your slush cup registration) in the Main Lodge
- 9 am — Race begins on the Face
- BBQ lunch will take on the patio behind the Main Lodge beginning at 10:30 am
- Awards will follow near the fire pit behind the Main Lodge.
- Raffle/Silent Auction will take place in the Main Lodge and proceeds benefit West Mountain School, West Mountain’s non-profit organization. Winners will be announced following the Slush Cup!
- We invite you to stay for our annual Slush Cup following the race.