Program for Alumni Weekend Sponsored by Whiteman Chevrolet & West Mountain Sports
March 24-26, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
Meet & Greet, Cocktails & Live Music with Bobby and Susie Dick in the East Slope Bar & Eatery
Meet up with your ol’ racing buddies in the restaurant and bar and catch up on old times!
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Fun Race on the Face and the Slush Cup to follow
- 7:30 am — Race Registration begins ($50 per racer and includes BBQ lunch)
- 9 am — Race begins on the Face
- BBQ lunch will take on the patio behind the Main Lodge beginning at 10:30 am
- Awards will follow the second run near the fire pit behind the Main Lodge.
- Raffle/Silent Auction will take place in the Main Lodge and proceeds benefit West Mountain School, West Mountain’s non-profit organization.
- We invite you to stay for our annual Slush Cup, dinner and live music in our East Slope Bar & Eatery following the race.
Sunday, March 26, 2017 in the East Slope Bar & Eatery 6-9 pm
$60 per family, $30 per adult and $15 per child (12 and under)
- 6 pm — Welcome West Mountain Racing Alumni and Friends
- Introduction of Spencer Montgomery
- Improvement update with slideshow
- West Mountain Racing update
- Introduction of WMR Coaching Staff
- West Mountain School overview and Introduction of Board Members
- Equipment needs
- Alumni Fund
- Fundraising events
- 7 pm (East Slope Bar & Eatery) – Buffet Dinner begins in the East Slope Bar & Eatery .
- 7:30 pm — Thank you to our Alumni, Current WMR athletes and families for coming
- WMR Coach’s speeches
- Presentation of Coach’s gifts
- Hand out Whiteman Chevrolet take-home bags to alumni, current athletes and family members.
Buffet Dinner Menu
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Seared Chicken & Penne pasta with tomatoes, olives and basil pesto cream
Spaghetti & Meatballs with roasted tomato marinara
Macaroni and cheese with bacon and broccoli
Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Seafood Fra Diavolo
Toss salad with dressings
Assortment of desserts and soft drinks
Cash bar available