WELCOME TO West Mountain’s East Slope Bar & Eatery
GET A TASTE OF WEST MOUNTAIN – The East Slope Bar & Eatery at West Mountain is a lot more than just bar food, it’s a full-service restaurant and bar. Grab a quick bite or sit down to dinner and drinks. The restaurant and bar is available for large events and parties in season during non peak times. It’s the perfect spot for a holiday party, baby shower, retirement party, work-related luncheon or birthday party. Please call Group Sales at 518-636-3699 ext. 339 to inquire about your party or shower today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Hours for our Restaurant & Bar (Beginning March 13th):
Wednesday-Friday 4 pm-9pm
Sunday 12 pm-5pm
CLICK HERE to Like the East Slope Bar & Eatery Facebook page so you can stay up to date on weekly specials and events!
ESBE IN-Season Hours:
Monday-Friday: 4-9 pm
Saturday: 11 am-9pm
Sunday- 11 am-6pm
The West Mountain Mug Club! Enroll Now at the Front Desk!
Sponsored by Davidson Bros. Brewing Co.
Perks, pricing and details for West Mountain Mug Club membership
- The mugs we use are 20-oz. That gets you a free quarter pint at the regular pint price. *Valid on all beers offered on tap, in a pint.
- Davidson Bros. Brewing Co. will throw an end of the season Mug Club party at their brewery with free appetizers and discounted beers.
- We will throw a Kick the Keg party at the end of the season in the East Slope Bar & Eatery.
- 10 % off your tab on Saturdays (non-holiday) from 5 pm-9pm in the ESBE!
- Club Membership and benefits are not transferable.
- Show your Mug Club Card at the Davidson Bros. Brewery and receive a 20-oz pour at the regular price and served in a West Mountain Mug Club mug.
- Mug Club memberships run from Opening Day-Closing Day. Memberships purchased on or after Opening Day still hold the Closing Day expiration. Valid at Davidson’s Brewery for the remainder of the year. Memberships are $75. Must be 21 years of age or older to join.
- To sign up, you can visit the front desk to fill out a Mug Club Membership form and receive a mug club card.
- You must show your membership card to enjoy club benefits. You may not share your membership card with anyone else.
- West Mountain reserves the right to change rules and benefits.
In-Season Happy Hour in the East Slope Bar and Eatery is every Monday-Friday from 4:00-6:00pm!
- $3 PBR
- $3 Domestic Beer
- $4 Founder’s All Day Can
- $4 House Wine
- $5 Well Drinks
Here is our Beer List:
- Cooors Light
- Bud Light
- Blue Moon
- Harpoon IPA
- Sam Adams/ Sam Seasonal
- Adirondack Brewery – Bear Naked Ale
- New Belgium – Fat Tire
- Davidson’s Winter Ale
- Stella Artios
- Paradox – OVERBITE IPA
- Common Roots – Last Light IPA
- Coors Light
- Heineken Light
- Twisted Tea
- Sierra Nevada
- Labatt Blue
- Labatt Blue Light
- Michelob Ultra
- Miller Light
- Bud Light
- Founders All Day IPA (12 oz can)
- Corona Light
- Amstel Light
- Magic Hat #9
MEAL SPECIALS Monday-Thursday in the ESBE
- Mexican Mondays
- Pasta and Pizza Tuesdays & Trivia
- Burgers, Beers and Bands Wednesdays (bands begin week of January 9th)
- Yuengs and Wings Thursdays
- Steak Saturday